Crazy Drunk Drivers

I took Chad and Amanda to the airport so they could vacation in Costa Rica. On my way back starting three block south of Ocean Park on Lincoln there was a road block. Before I even got up to the critical portion there were lots of signs reading, "Please stop for sobriety test ahead." What kind of stupid nonsense is that? I quickly turned and went one block over and up to Ocean Park on that road. I avoided the whole thing. I wasn't drunk. I don't even drink at all, but I didn't want to be bothered by the wait. Correct me if I am wrong, but your brain doesn't fall out of your ear when you are drunk. I mean if anyone came upon this blockade who had had anything to drink they would turn and go around it, right? So the whole thing is just an annoying public display. Makes me kind of mad. What a waste of money. They had like thirty officers out there.

No comments: