All Robots Meet Their Makers

The DARPA Grand Challenge turned out to be a serious disappointment the leader of the robot pack only went 7 miles of the 150 before collapse. I guess there is always next year.

Dude
Dude didn't poop inside at all today or yesterday. We went to the vet and he got the remainder of his shots. Doc says he's good to play with other dogs now. So we went to the Joslyn Dog Park. He was shocked when we got there. He looked at me as if to say, "Why have you never spoken of this place to me?" He ran in and immediately got tackled and humped in the face, but he got up did it right back. That's my boy!

East is East
I saw East is East last night. It is supposed to be a hilarious comedy. I did not find that to be the case. It had its funny bits, but mostly it was depressing.

More Robots, I sure do love me some robots
I am going to see Robot Stories tonight at 8.