Weekends are made for fun

Liana, Jon, Ben, Bart, Dude and I went on a great hike on Saturday night. It was beautiful. The Santa Monica mountains make a great place for a quick getaway. We hiked up while it was still light. Then had some food at the summit as the sun set. When we walked back it was dark. The moon was full so seeing was not difficult. I still managed to step into a hole in the last 10 meters of the trail. I heard a crack and it hurt so bad that I fell over. It seems fine now, mostly. I worked out on it this morning. All went well, very little pain.

Then Sunday I had a really bad headache. It was one of those headaches that just makes you sit around and do nothing. It makes you think, "If I just wait 10 more minutes it will go away." I finally gave in and took some pills at 8:30 p.m. but by then the day was wasted. Crape Diem

No comments: