Food Shmood

I hate eating. I just don't like it. It is a waste of time. All the cooking and eating and cleaning. If there were a pill I could take to fill my belly and give me all the appropriate nutrients I would take it all the time.

Every once in a while I enjoy cooking. Mostly baked goods like blueberry upside down cake or corn muffins. But finding food three times a day and then sitting to eat is so time and energy consuming. Actually, I'm supposed to eat 5 meals a day to get an even distribution of the 5000 calories I'm supposed to eat every day.

My attitude toward food is very odd. It goes against my family's history in many ways. My mother's side is Italian they have big meals with all kinds of pasta and meats. Then my dad, he loves eating, a lot. So where did I come from?

No comments: