God of War is Done

Done, complete, finished, gold. Yay! It will be in stores in one month. You can preorder it now.

Now the team is on a break, all recoperating from our last several months of stress. While on this break I was trying to think about what I would like to do next. I had several brilliant ideas. A couple of products and some production tools were floating around in my head. The most promising idea I presented to Sony and I hope that I can get it produced. I don't want to say too much about it yet. Hopefully it will all work out because this idea, in my opinion, is amazing. I am seriously considering hacking it together if Sony doesn't let me build it through them.

In case you are wondering, I did not put the Amazon link here to make money off of the recommendation. I became an Amazon Associate to check out how it all works. I recently heard a speech from Jeff Bezos at the Web 2.0 conference on IT Conversations. What they are doing over at Amazon is very interesting. So, I am looking into it. I chose God of War as my first reccomendation because I know it kicks arse.

No comments: