My T-Shirt

Someone bought one of my Vegan Zombie t-shirts! I am so surprised. I know because I got a notice saying I'd earned royalties from Zazzle.com

I'm probably ruining the surprise for myself. I think someone that I know may have bought the shirt as a gift for me. It's hard for me to believe that someone would actually think the shirt was cool enough to buy and wear for themself. When I wear it out and about people have said, "Hey, great shirt!" Still, the concept eludes me.

It would be so cool if it was just some random person. She'll be walking around in my design. She'll hear the same things I have heard, "Hey, great shirt!" or "Funny Shirt!" or "What's a vegan?" Then one day she'll get sick of it and it will end up at a second hand store. Vintage t-shirts from the early 2000s.

No comments: