Late E3 Post

I went to E3. I'm glad that I finally have the time to blog about the show. Way too crowded! The place was packed. The crowd, as usual for E3, was not filled with normal people either. It was stuffed with freaky bastards, like the guy who rented a wheelchair to grope booth babes and get up-skirt shots. I was standing with some friends on the show floor when I gestured to indicate a direction. Not a grand gesture, no wild arm swinging, but the place was so full some random dude walked his eye into my finger.
I have a question for the Sony marketeers. Who is this Chang character and why should I welcome him?

There were a few Greco-Roman Mythology games at E3. I'm glad that God of War beat them to the market. People love that Hero Holding Medusa's Head pose for the posters.

Spartan: Total Warrior has a hero like the prototypical Kratos. Complete with scrub brush adorned helmet. Posted by Hello

No comments: